Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Another Catharsis!





Psychology is the bane of my issues here lately. I've struggled with the course all semester, yet somehow managed to score a 95 on my Midterm. I have flunked nearly five out of ten quizzes though. And those discussions my Professor asks me to post to? Yea, I suck at those. I always feel like I'm whining because I have mental issues myself. I suffer from PTSD and I've attempted suicide and I thought Psychology would help me understand myself, but it just makes me doubt even more so. I can hardly contain myself from counting down to the very last class. If it weren't soon, I might be a news story of the person who goes postal!!!! But I'll hold off on taking hostages. I'll let the bad get through with its storm and then I'll ride out the bliss of it being over. Thank God for silver linings.

No comments:

Post a Comment