Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Meet This Artist I Know


I met Carl Whitfield of CWW Photography nearly two years ago. We actually dated for a brief time and I count him as one of my closest, dearest friends. I absolutely adore Carl or Cow as I affectionately call him...

When we first met, he said he dabbled in photography; little did I know that he was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I'm so honored each time I have the opportunity to view his work... he's able to catch light, motion and feelings in each click of his camera.


He lives and primarily shoots in Cornwall; the SW coastal area of England. He has shot in Portugal where his father lives and I hope that he one day is able to take a photo from every continent. I truly believe that one day he will be either a Royal photographer or working for National Geographic.


Carl takes mainly nature photos; he's able to pick up the most delicate of wings on a butterfly to the fast moving waters of a cool spring just outside of Carnglaze Caverns.

He has been taking photos for the last three years now and he is self-taught! He purchases his equipment online, mainly through eBay and the like. He has recently begun selling his artwork on varying internet sites and I wholeheartedly recommend the purchase of one (or two!) of his work.







Here are two sites from which you can purchase Carl's work:

http://www.cww-photography.co.uk/
http://www.redbubble.com/people/cwwphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment